We are one BIG step closer to bringing our little lady home. I am in shock. We are hers and she is ours! This is a day to celebrate. I can finally, finally unleash all the love that I have tried to temper over the past few mont
hs. No more 'what ifs' for me. I am so happy for her, and also so happy for us. I can barely take her cuteness. She is about 4 months in these pictures, but she is almost 7 now. I can't wait to see how she has changed! Thanks for all the good wishes, it must have been some serious mojo!!
hs. No more 'what ifs' for me. I am so happy for her, and also so happy for us. I can barely take her cuteness. She is about 4 months in these pictures, but she is almost 7 now. I can't wait to see how she has changed! Thanks for all the good wishes, it must have been some serious mojo!! We love you T!


5 comments:
A day to celebrate indeed! Congrats!
You have a DAUGHTER!!!!!! YAHOOOO! I'm so happy for you. She's absolutely beautiful!
We are all so thrilled!
Oh she is lovely. Open that heart and prepare your arms becuase this beautiful little girl is going to fill them on up very, very soon.
She's sooooooo gorgeous!!
Post a Comment